Please share! Feedback welcomed! Follow me!

 

By Deborah Sharma

 Please ensure you scroll all way down on blog page and click ‘More Posts’ to read more poems

Hello there, just a kind request,
For whichever poems you like best,
Please feel free to share,
With anyone, anywhere.




Please consider leaving comments,
I'd love your thoughts on all contents.
Thank you for taking the time,
To read my poetry rhyme.




 


 

 

Please click the button to follow me,
Would love to have your company!

 

 

I appreciate your support on my new quest,
I'm open to any ideas you can suggest.
Looking forward to sharing more,
Please check back for poems galore!

 


 

In the future, I'm hoping to add limericks and Haikus and suggestions how you can easily write these yourself or with family members for fun. Limericks are great way to teach kids to rhyme with fun and a rhythmic beat!

 



Comments