Florists Cold Room


cooler 03 – Floralife – Blog

Florists Cold Room By Deborah Sharma

Bursts of angelic floral energy
Swirling in the florist’s cold room
The mist of my breath
mingles with untarnished oxygen
oozing from generous flowers
I indulge in selecting them
envisioning the breathtaking posies
I’ll arrange to bring life to a sad room
and peaceful ambiance to my mood.


The chilled calm enhances
the seductive blossoming aroma,
stroking smooth leaves
caressing velvety petals
In botanical bliss, I imagine
drifting in a mystical forest,
or sleepily supine in an enchanting meadow
sedated by natures opulent spell of
soul enriching lavish flora,
tending my own inner garden
of serene heaven

Comments

  1. Awesome depiction how cold has its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ele! That cold room in Fortinos has revived me in so many ways!

      Delete

Post a Comment